This very cosy and welcoming semi-detached cottage occupies an elevated position with stunning sea views.
Recently renovated, well-presented accommodation, set all on the ground floor, has two bedrooms, a modern bathroom, contemporary well-equipped kitchen and sociable sitting room with dining area and a woodburning stove, making it a very relaxing and welcoming room. A lawned garden surrounds the cottage, with a small slabbed patio area providing a perfect spot for a morning coffee, whilst soaking up the stunning views over the village and out to sea.
This lovely cottage is ideal for couples and families alike who will love the ambience of the village, and the close proximity to the rugged Moray Firth coast.
Accommodation has two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, plus a pull-out stacker bed and also a travel cot is available. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area (seats 4 with 2 folding chairs available) and woodburning stove.
- Electric night storage and panel heaters with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, Free WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for wood burner stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking at front of cottage
- Private, enclosed lawned garden with patio area and furniture
Sorry, No pets and No smoking
Shop 1 min walk, pub 10 mins walk
Coast and harbour 5 mins walk